Thursday, April 28, 2016

Commission - A Trip to the Past 03



I finally got the chance to wrap up the third page of "A Trip to the Past," and here it is! Things are moving a bit quicker here, which I understand. Malezor wants to get to the good parts, and he has to kind of combat my own slow pace due to the number of comics I'm balancing. That means skipping past potentially interesting scenes like the boys introducing each other, Gohan finding out he's going to have a brother, explaining why he's a Super Saiya-jin, etc. The upside to skipping this stuff is that the next page is going to contain some action, which I know some of you have been waiting for.

At this point I'm going to take a break from my ongoing comics. I've been commissioned a short two-page comic, so what I would like to do is get both pages of it out before I move on. After that comic is wrapped up, I'll be moving on to "Space Emperor Slut" and eventually "Special Training", which I know have been idle for a long time.

14 comments:

  1. Make their dicks smaller please. They look so disproportionate and unnatural. I can't enjoy it like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dick sizes are to the specifications of the commissioner.

      Delete
    2. I think the size are ok. Maybe Gohan must have a biggest one becouse he is older.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm anxious to see how this turns out. How about a fuck train with Trunks fucking Gohan and Gohan fucking Goten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I think it's more likely it's going to turn out to be double penetration.

      Delete
  3. the best near !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gotta say, this is making me want to draw something with these characters too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am proud of you near

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECT NEAR! I really love this sequence! I'm right what will happen and now I'm more and more anxious to this action! Goten & Trunks will taste Gohan's ass! This little kids are wild, fucking here and on Sleepover Raid! Amazing work Near and Malezor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gohan face in the end is so funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please continue with this comic,is só amazing u are a genius when talk about shotacon. ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Dude, pls continue.
    You did awesome work here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your art is great! Will you continue this comic?

    ReplyDelete