Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Commission - Sleepover Raid 06



I've mentioned it a few times at different places on the blog, but for those who don't know the reason I haven't been posting these past few days is because I had to take my laptop into the computer hospital and it is currently being worked on. I've been going crazy the past few days without the ability to work on any pictures, and when it became apparent that I would have to wait for a while I decided to work around the problem. I paid the computer guys to relocate my most important files onto an external hard drive, and am currently using my sister's old laptop (the battery is dead so it has to be plugged in to run, it runs incredibly slow by modern standards, and the version of Photoshop is about three behind the one I'm used to). It's an imperfect solution, but at least it allows me to do some work until my computer is fixed. However, because I've had some difficulty working with it like I'm used to, I'm going to hold off on any new commission or comic work for the time being. I don't want to do those sorts of projects under standards until i can be confident in the quality of the final product, so instead expect some more small standalone pics for the time being. Better than nothing, right?

Moving on to this page. I'm really happy with how the new page turned out. I had some fun trying out a few more positions in the orgy, since this is the last page where the action continues like it has (there's more sex to come, but it will be very different from what we've seen so far). I also like how Helen looks in shadow, though that's more about my own insecurities with using different lighting.

Originally the bottom few panels took up much more of the page space, but while I was working I realized I had planned some very complex panels to be crammed into a tiny space, so I re-arranged the page to make them slightly more balanced. The best panels are still smaller than I would like, but I'm much happier with this layout than what I had originally sent to City Hunter.

And, because I'm such a nice guy, here's a larger version of the fourth panel:

12 comments:

  1. I hope your sister doesn't know what you've been putting on her computer.....does she? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah she knows! It's not really a secret.

      Delete
  2. So good to see u back! Keep working on this Comic! It's sooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Near! I'm a fan of your pics, even more yaoi pics! Your draws are very close to the original, mostly DBZ art! I wonder if you already think to do some of One Piece yaoi! I love Eiichiro Oda's art! I imagine a story with Luffy & Zoro x Coby! Surely, I know you have a long list of work, but this is only an idea to others anime yaoi stories! Great work on this page, I really like (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Eiichiro Oda certainly has a very unique and engaging art style, but for whatever reason I'm usually not attracted to his male characters. I can't pick out a specific reason as to why, but other than possibly pre-time skip Luffy I can't think of any of the guys in One Piece that are my type. Under the right circumstances I could imagine possibly doing something under commission, but otherwise I will probably only stick with Oda-sama's ladies.

      Delete
    2. Hope their be more.

      Also please have gwen getting anal sex

      Delete
  4. First off, this comic is amazing. I really love your work and the amount of effort you put into your art. I can really see a bu saga trunks/Goten gay comic being very successful... This comic really says it all! Keep up the great work, and hope your computer gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know if you would've cut Helen out of the movie and just keep them. They wouldve done a Gangbang cum shot one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are hungry for cock? Time for Dash to join in! He' so fast, he can fuck nearly all of the girls in quick succession. And then he 'accidentally' fucks his sister. Oops! (Not that they mind).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you have one of the girls give Goten or Trunks a rimjob? I'm a huge fan of ass-licking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Standalone is better than nothing indeed ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish their would be more also need more anal sex

    ReplyDelete