Sunday, March 27, 2016

TS! - Spies Totally Blow

I've been wanting to do a Totally Spies! pic for a while now, and when I saw a video online with several girls lined up like this I decided to use that concept to dip my toe in the TS! pool. I never really watched the show growing up, but my sister was a huge fan so I ended up seeing a good chunk of the series just because she was watching it. I've been checking out some old episodes lately, and the show has a ton of attractive women in it. Even characters that are just there to deliver a couple lines of dialogue to move the mystery forward are often given really specific, sexy designs, so I could see plenty of reasons to return to the show in the future.


  1. Great pic Nearphosition, everyone want to be spied by that girls :). could you add a Erasa from Dragon Ball Z in a sex scene in your DBZ girls, she have few images in hentai but she looks sexy

    Thanks and regards!

    1. Erasa's cute! I colored a pic of her a long time ago, before the blog:

  2. Will we see a sequel to this pic? Like them riding? I kinda liked this show when it aired, especially the main characters' designs. Your style really gives the source material justice!