Friday, March 11, 2016

DBZ - Space Emperor Slut 06




It took some last-minute cramming, but I was able to wrap up the new Space Emperor Slut page earlier than I'd originally thought. In this page Frieza's willpower breaks down pretty fast; turns out he's quickly becoming addicted to Goku's cock.

This will be my last post for a few days, as I'll be attending the Naka-Kon anime convention over the weekend. Hopefully when I get back I'll be able to whip up something quick for you guys. Peace.

3 comments:

  1. Very hot page! Yet, I prefer the positions which are can see the penetration, like the first at the top! If the next page of this comic continue with more positions, would be hot to see a piledrive or full nelson! Awesome page Near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been my favorite work from your blog man. Are you going to continue with this? If yes, then I'm looking forward to see what happens next. Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since the last update, but the comic is still in production. At this moment I'm putting out a two-page commissioned comic, but Space Emperor Slut is the next comic in line for an update once that's wrapped up.

      Delete