Friday, March 4, 2016

DBS - A Brief Bath

There are two things I wish we had more of around here. 1) Mother/daughter lesbianism and 2) Dragon Ball yuri. This pic should help on both fronts.

I've been a fan of Bulma's mom Panchy for a long time and, like most of the cast, she got a slight redesign when Dragon Ball Super came out. Her hairstyle was changed and now she's usually shown with her eyes open, which was pretty rare in DBZ. I thought it'd be fun to draw both her and Bulma's latest haircut, so here we are.

They ended up in a bath based purely on the reference image I used. The women their were bathing, but I wasn't planning to keep that originally. However, I really liked how the bubbles looked on their bodies, and decided to try and incorporate that into this picture. I'm not 100% satisfied with the final result, but I think I'm pretty happy with it regardless.

1 comment: