Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pokémon - Ash vs. Machamp

I've been wanting to draw Ash again for a while now, and the right ideas seemed to click for me to come up with this little gem. This was a surprisingly quick and easy pic to get out, which is good because right now I'm waist-deep in several projects that could take some time to get out. Hopefully this will help tide you guys over until I can get something more substantial out.

By the way, if you want to see more Ash, vote for him in the poll on the sidebar of this blog. You can also vote for a variety of other shotas you'd like to see in similarly compromising positions, or recommend ones I forgot to list with the "Other" feature. Cheers!


  1. Man your a gem, one of the best yaoi artist i saw in a while

    1. Well, that's awfully sweet of you to say. Thank you!

  2. Very good^^
    i love it. Please next Ash and Charizard.

  3. Amazing art! I love Ash as top, but you really make a great work!