Monday, February 15, 2016

DBZ - Special Training 05



So, after another long wait, the next Special Training page is finally ready to be released. In this page, Gohan finally gets his ass filled with Goku's cock and, while I can't be certain, he does seem to be enjoying it.

I've been having a lot of trouble getting work done lately. I've been unmotivated, and when I do get around to drawing something it turns out looking pretty bad. In spite of that, I think I managed to hammer out a decent page here, but if updates are slow for the next week or two, that's why. I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but by stupid hands don't seem to be doing what my brain tells them.

6 comments:

  1. Can u continue the Sleepover Comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will. He is doing a lot of comics right now and is trying to balance them all out evenly. Just be patient.

      Delete
  2. i love this comic so much^^
    please make it so long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite of all your comics, really find gohan attractive. Would love to see him get exhausted maybe add some1 to help goku fuck him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your DBZ comics. Would you ever consider doing a comic of older GT Gohan pounding one out with GT Trunks and Goten?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard to say. I don't like to say never, but I'm honestly not super into the GT designs. If I was going to do anything with an adult Gohan, I'd be more likely to use the Dragonball Super design, which I think is much cuter.

      Delete