Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DBZ - Space Emperor Slut 05

After some wait, here's the next page of Space Emperor Slut. I don't know why I had such a hard time ironing this one out, but I'm pretty happy with the results. Goku's going right into Frieza, but the little bitch isn't going to admit how good it feels.

In keeping with my rotation, the next non-commissioned comic page I'm working on is for Special Training. I'm still debating adding a third Kim Possible comic to my rotation. I really want to do the comic, and I think a yuri comic would be a nice change of pace around here, but I know it's already difficult for people to put up with my slow updates as it is. One more comic would only make it take longer for pages of this and ST to come out, which would be frustrating for people who like those comics but not the KP one.


5 comments:

  1. Damn! I usually only like straight comics. I'm certainly not a homophobe at all. But this usually isn't my thing. But it's HOT! I mean DAMN! You might be the best DBZ artist on the web right now! I ALWAYS KNEW Frieza was a FUREAK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot!! More pags please!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I would find a image with Frieza in it appealing but you did it!!! Love this comic! How many pages are you planning to give these comics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! :) I'm writing as I go, so they'll end when I reach a natural conclusion.

      Delete
  4. I love this comic Hoping you'll create more of this comic all your work are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete