Saturday, February 6, 2016

DBZ - Mother Son Cumbath

I don't remember where this pic started concept-wise, but it was a few months ago. I wanted to do more pics of MILFs and shotas playing the bottom role to a guy (I've visited the concept a few times, and I really need a name for it). For some reason I have trouble thinking of new ways to do this fetish, even though I like it a lot, but maybe I should abandon the idea of new approaches and just use the same old ones with different characters? I know I'm not the only one who enjoys these sorts of pics, they usually get a good response wherever I post them. Hopefully this one will be no different.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever drawn anything with Vegeta (and even now, it's just his cock and gloves), which is weird because I like the character a lot! For one reason or another, though, I rarely have a reason to draw him. I find Trunks to be a kinkier stand-in for almost any pairing I might use Vegeta for, so he ends up warming the bench a lot of the time.

Anyway, I hope you guys like this pic. I've been getting a lot of push for more DBZ art, though I think a lot of those people are hoping for more straight (shota) stuff, instead of this. Hopefully I'll find the right inspiration to do more of that, too, some time soon.

9 comments:

  1. keep doing the sleepover comic. it's got a lot of promise so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic Nearphotison! I'm new here,can i recommend you a pic of Maron of dragon ball getting fucked in doggystyle ,http://img10.deviantart.net/96d2/i/2013/063/4/a/newcarddbkai3_maron_by_bejitsu-d5wypmh.png
    love your art, thanks and i hope to see more DB girls :).
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment!

      I can't make any promises on when, but I would love to draw Maron at some point. I had actually been thinking about pairing her with Bulma, since I really like Bulma's hairstyle in that saga.

      Delete
    2. thanks for your answer and want to see them too, blue girls vs saiyans :)

      Delete
  3. Keeping it in the family!! <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Nearphotison nice work though I agree with what you wrote above I think straight shota would be better. It would be really nice if image had only trunks instead of vegeta.Need more straight shota pairing! Keep up good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the term might be bisexual shota/MILFs?

    I really like it, and no one else does it. I hope you don't abandon it. Also I can't find the other ones you've done like this on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just figure there's gotta be an easier term... I might need to try and make something up.

      Let me help ya out:
      http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2015/03/dbz-son-bonding.html
      http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2015/08/dbz-son-bonding-2.html
      http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2014/10/ash-or-ashley.html

      Delete
  6. Amazing art! I loved how you fit Trunks in the picture! Honestly, I prefer full yaoi, but this is really hot! Incrible improvement and creativity! I'm anxious to the next DBZ - Special Training...

    ReplyDelete