Tuesday, February 23, 2016

DBZ - Goten and Trunks, DBJ




So this is one I started a few months ago and then let drop to the wayside. Since it mostly just needed colors, I decided to go ahead and finish it since I'm not confident in how much time I'll have to work this week. Plus, they've been running consistently at the top of my shota poll, so I figure y'all wouldn't mind.

I couldn't settle on whether I wanted the boys to be blowing their dads, or each other's dads, so I did two versions here. With this angle, switching between Vegeta and Goku was pretty simple, so there was no reason not to provide two takes. So, whether you prefer incest or not, there should be something for you here (unless, of course, you don't like yaoi or shota, but there's not much I can do about that in this pic :P).

As far as updates go, the comic I'm currently focusing on is Love in Boom, so the next comic update should be that. There's also a new commissioned comic I think you all will like which will probably also be coming out before I update Space Emperor Slut or Special Training. I apologize for the wait that fans of those comics will experience, but I promise that a lack of updates will not mean they've been dropped or forgotten.

6 comments:

  1. "Meh, not as good as when we're doing it to each other"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and hot pic! Will you do a comic with this pic? I'm sure that will be awesome! Goku and Vegeta teaching his sons how to fuck, so you can put Trunks fucking Goten or the contrary. Or, if you don't pretend to do a comic about this, could do another pic, but this time, with they fucking! As they are four, there a lot of positions you could do! Sorry for my excitement hehe! You are doing a great work! Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to make someone so excited! I'm certain I'll be doing more work along these lines in the future, but I cannot say what form it will take (comic or otherwise), nor can I say when it will be.

      Delete
  3. Goten looks adorable in any situation, even when he's giving head! The chibis staring at each other while their dads "train" them is funny, what "techniques" will they be learning next? >:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see more naked Goten and Trunks, but mostly Goten. Could you do one with Goten and Trunks in the shower together with Trunks looking at and reaching for Goten's little hairless penis with a big grin on his face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot pay for commission, but I hope you'll try this anyway or let someone else who likes this idea pay for it...unless you can do this one for free as a request.

      Delete