Monday, February 22, 2016

Commission - Sleepover Raid 05



I know there's a long wait between updates for those of you only interested in one comic of the several I do, and I apologize to all of you who have been so patiently waiting for this. However, the new page is finally ready!

In this one the boys get initiated into the party, and Riley gets introduced to her first taste of cock. I'm pretty happy with this page, it was fun to experiment with the perspectives of the middle panels. Next page could be a while from now, but things will continue to escalate from there.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet keep this one going, I love it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best you've ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their need to be more

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Really look forward to updates and understand that it takes a while.

    ReplyDelete