Saturday, January 16, 2016

DBZ - Space Emperor Slut 04

It's been a while, but the new page(s) of Space Emperor Slut is finally ready! In this page Goku penetrates Frieza, but the sassy little bitch is intent on antagonizing him into a nice, hard fucking.

I don't have much to say about this page other than that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I feel like my Frieza model is getting closer to the show's appearance, though I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way, I hope you guys like the new page! I'll be working on Special Training next, per usual, though I have a few other projects I need to wrap up before that page will come out.


2 comments:

  1. Is awesome how you mix dbz style with yours, I love all Frieza's expressions here <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep em coming. this is awesome

    ReplyDelete