Thursday, January 28, 2016

Commission - Sleepover Raid 04

Just recently finished up the next page of Sleepover Raid. I kind of neglected all of my other projects to make sure I got this one out next, since it feels like it's been a while since the last update.

In this page, Trunks and Goten get tired of playing the Peeping Tom role, and decide to crash (raid?) the party. The girls are surprised at first, but Gwen and Jade both roll with this new development and find out just what the boys are packing.

This is going to be my last post for the month, as tomorrow I'm heading out for a trip. I'll be vacationing all weekend, so things will be a little slow around here for the next few days. Depending on the hotel, it might still be able to get on every now and then to check emails or respond to posts, but I'm planning to be mostly unavailable. I won't be getting any work done, I know that. When I get back on Tuesday, though, I'm hoping to jump back into things refreshed and revitalized, and will hopefully have some new posts early in February.


  1. Replies
    1. Just a typo, it should be fixed now.

    2. News where the next page be out

  2. This is promising. How about have Goten and Trunks merge into Gotenks at the girls' request? See if they like fusion action

  3. why not just make it a large bisexual orgy with Goten and Trunks fucking each other AND the girls?

  4. It will be a all anal blast.