Saturday, January 9, 2016

Commission - Sleepover Raid 03

I know there've been some folks waiting for this page, and I hope it doesn't disappoint! I always take longer than I'd like on new pages for comics, but this comic takes even longer than usual due to the number of characters and the staging involved. I'm pretty happy with the final result, though, and I hope you all will be, too.

The girls are getting pretty hot and steamy while showing Riley the ropes. They're getting so into things that they don't even notice they're being watched by two voyeurs in the bushes.

I don't know when the next update will be, but I promise it'll be out as soon as it's ready. In the meantime, I hope to have updates for some other comic projects soon, as well as the usual random pics here and there. :)

1 comment:

  1. This has to be one of your best ever! All those pretty girls having hot sex is out of this world!