Sunday, December 6, 2015

WWOTM - Willow

When I first started this blog, there were a lot of old pictures I left out, usually because they were utter crap. These are two such pics that I'm not really fond of. Even for the time that I drew them (May 2010, when Willow was the WWOEC Woman of the Month), they were pretty bad.

Through a commission, I'm getting a second shot at drawing both Willow and Cindy from the French show "A Kind of Magic". I haven't really watched the show (though I would like to), but it has a lot of potential for the sort of artwork I do here.

I'm hoping to have the new commission sometime this week. In the meantime, I'm posting these old pictures to 1) Buff out the appropriate tags and 2) provide some contrast for the new pics.

The other submissions for the month can be viewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment