Monday, December 28, 2015

Commission - Trussst in Me

This is the first in what's going to be a set of images featuring Mowgli from Disney's The Jungle Book, all of which will feature him being ravaged by some beast of the jungle. Up first is Kaa, arguably one of the more rapey of the jungle's denizens (well, date-rapey, anyway, will get to other forms with the monkeys or Shere Khan). Here Kaa has completely hypnotized Mowgli to be his willing cock sleeve. Mowgli's ass is so tight and juicy that he may not bother eating him at all, but just keep him as a cum bucket for the rest of his life.


  1. I don't know who commissioned this, but I owe them a great big thank you. You're seriously becoming like my favorite artist

  2. Kaa's hypnosis was always strangely sexual. The Jungle Book always gave me the weirdest sexual excitement, thanks for this and I hope one day there is more.

  3. Love this image - great job on the eye effects and Mowgli's body ^^