Sunday, December 27, 2015

Commission - Sleepover Raid 01-02

I've been hard at work trying to keep up with all the projects I've found myself in, and here's the start of another one. Sleepover Raid is based on this earlier commission: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2015/12/commission-crashing-slumber-party.html, and is brought to you by the same client. City Hunter wrote up a detailed description for the pages, and then I took that to write the actual script, which is why both out names are credited for writing it.

You may notice there are two new faces at the sleepover from the original commission. Coraline and Ellie (from The Last of Us) were added in for the comic, and I think they fit in pretty well. We should get to see more of all the girls later when the next page comes out.

Due to the tagging constraints, I can't include the show tags for everyone here.


7 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the more interesting commissions you've ever done.
    Question: How much does a page like this cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comic was paid for at $75 per page.

      Delete
  2. i love your drawing style

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may just be me since I haven't played The Last of Us, but I would not have recognized that as Ellie if you hadn't said who it was. On another note, are we going to see Joy and the others in this comic? I ask because, at least so far, Riley seems to be the main protagonist. Seeing her emotions react would be pretty interesting. I have yet to see something like that done. It's mostly been either one or the other (Her emotions having sex only or herself having sex only), with the occasional crossover where Riley has sex with one of her emotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie looks a bit different here, without the dirt and scars she got in the post-Apocalypse. That might be why she's harder to recognize.

      The script doesn't have any of Riley's emotions in it (the story focuses less on Riley as it moves on). Though, if that's what you want, I recommend checking out Shadman's comic The Sleepover. It's incomplete, but it had Riley making out with Violet Parr while Joy and Envy get it on in Riley's head.

      Delete
  4. WOW i love this cómic & your drawing style. Thank you very much :'D
    10/10

    ReplyDelete