Sunday, November 15, 2015

DBZ - Special Training 01

I hope fans of "Space Emperor Slut" can forgive me for this, but as I've been alluding to in my commentaries I have been working on a second DBZ comic, and here it is. "Special Training" came about after seeing several people (mostly on Paheal) responding to my picture "Before the Games", asking to see Goku and Gohan interacting sans Chi-Chi. Well, I already had the idea in my head of the two of them getting frisky inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so I wrote up this comic. My plan is to alternate between this comic and "Space Emperor Slut", meaning the next DBZ comic page I post will be for that one. I know this makes my already unbearable slow update schedule even worse for people who only like one comic, but on the plus side it makes it that much less likely that I'll get bored and stop doing one of them.

11 comments:

  1. Great idea, i love both comics anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks dope! I once had a vague idea like this where they have sex uninterrupted for a whole year, and now it looks like someone's gonna do it. I'm so excited now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I always think that something horny happened in the training room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!!!! I love your DBZ work very much,especially with this Gohan :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gohan from Cell saga is the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good start. Continue please *___*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so well drawn and sooooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very very good
    i love it
    cant whait for the next pages :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't believe it when I saw this first page. Why? Well, just because I've had this idea in my mind for years. I always thought of it as something that started slowly, something like Goku, after a few months of sex deprivation, catches Gohan masturbating. Gohan gets embarrassed, but Goku says it's okay and that's something men do. After a while they start masturbating in each other's presence, and slowly they being to feel more and more at ease with each other. One day Goku offers to masturbate Gohan, and some other day Gohan, while doing the same, tries to do it with his mouth. Then they start getting more creative and daring in their playing. You know the drill. Rimjob, assfingering and such. Proper sex takes even longer to actually happen, but when it does…

    Oops, I think I got a little carried away. Anyway, I think my version, while "natural", so to speak, would take no less than 40 pages to be developed properly, and I'm not an artist, not even a writer, so I'm eagerly looking forward to your work. Can't wait for the next pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, due to time constraints I won't be able to take the slow-build approach. That sort of natural storytelling is better suited for fanfics (or maybe artists who work a lot faster than I do). I hope the quick escalation in the coming pages won't disappoint!

      Delete
  10. I love the gohan's butt in this series...

    ReplyDelete