Wednesday, November 18, 2015

DBZ - Space Emperor Slut 02

I know it's been a while, but I finally got the second page of "Space Emperor Slut" finished. Goku takes the initiative in his punishment of Frieza, but the infamous space tyrant seems awfully compliant, doesn't he? Like the previous page, there are two versions. First had a "smoot" Frieza design based on his canon appearance, and the second features a cock and balls where you'd usually expect to find such things.

There's a new poll on the sidebar of the blog. I'm trying something new, a pure write-in poll. There are two "Don't select this option" bullets because I have to have at least two options other than "Other", but selecting other will let you write in whomever you please. The poll is looking for "bad girl" characters (anyone from high school bullies to world-conquering villainesses). Characters who get a lot of votes will likely show up in a future project I'm working on, which probably won't be showing up for a few months.


5 comments:

  1. TFS :) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Worship the cock of your conquerer." Best line ever! Always knew Frieza was a freak. Your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I've waited long time for this and is really awesome!! I love the way that you draw Frieza.
    I hope you make a new page, your work is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, I hope Goku fucks Frieza really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna see frieza fucked in the ass

    ReplyDelete