Monday, November 9, 2015

Commission - Yaoi Crossover Gangbang

Here's another commission I wrapped up. This one features five guys who you might not expect to see together, but the commissioner's interest in them brought them together like this. From left-to-right we have Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Trunks (Dragonball Z), Serge (Chrono Cross), Gohan (Dragonball Z), and Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces).

I don't have a lot of comments on this one. I like how it turned out, and I know there's a section of my followers who will enjoy this all-male content that I haven't done too much of. This particular client is planning to come back for more, so if you like this pic there should be similar ones in the future, too. Hope you enjoy!

15 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Good picture!! Future Trunks, well drawn as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really liked this nicely done. Asbel looks so hot <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! O__O It's always so pulsating to see those one characters together you would never expect to see. Like never! All I can say too is just WOW! 10/1000 points! O__O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10/1000 is actually a shit note lmao

      Delete
  4. Really well done, might just have to commission you now. Hmmm....(and also mmmm....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asbel & Sorey OMG! I want them both! OwO This is too perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I know your busy but hopefully we'll get to see more Asbel and Sorey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness this is great. I want to commission something with future trunks, asbel and sorey now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asbel, future trunks, and sorey. That is all. So hot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. future trunks is my favorite, thanks for this near and whoever commissioned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OHH HELLS YES! I can only hope for a part two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pitiful. If you really want to do a crissover stick with one character per series. Any more than that if sane series is inconsitent and the art loses its impact. It just be sloppy and not the fun kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was commissioned, Robert. The client asked for these characters specifically.

      Delete
  13. daaattt assss asbel.....

    ReplyDelete