Thursday, November 19, 2015

Commission - Crossover Sleepover, Part 2

Here's the follow-up to the previous Crossover Sleepover commission, where Dash gets revenge on Trunks and Goten by fucking their mothers. Since he has incredible super-speed, he's able to do both Bulma and Chi-Chi almost simultaneously.

I had a lot of fun working on these two images. I'm surprised I haven't done Incredibles stuff before, given how much I love both Helen and Violet Parr. I'm sure I'll be returning to this family eventually, even without commissions like this, especially with the sequel coming out in the not-too-distant future.

4 comments:

  1. More Chi-Chi plz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gang bang pregnant double penetration anal vaginal eating cum chichi and bulma plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is great! I saw your pictures, you like to use DBZ characters, as Chi-Chi and Bulma, but I really love your yaoi pics! Can you do a pic of Goten fucking kid Trunks, while suck off Goku! Well, yes or not, thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually do requests, but I would be happy to draw something like that on commission. Either way, there's sure to be more yaoi DBZ content in the future.

      Delete