Monday, October 12, 2015

DBZ Commission - Mom Swap

Recently I finished up this commission, featuring Trunks and Goten trading out their mother's pussies. I had a lot of fun with this one, and hopefully you guys will like it, too. I'm planning some more straight stuff like this (straight shota, even), that will likely be cropping up through October.

I also recently realized that the poll service I've been using has an "Other" option that will allow you guys to write in answers to the questions I ask. Hopefully this will open up more options for you guys, since most topics I can't think up every possible candidate (the current poll being a great example of that). I also changed up the comments section for the polls. You used to have to use Facebook to comments, which was awful for a site like this, but it should be easier to make anonymous comments if you have any thoughts you'd like to share on a currently-running poll. I'm always interested in what people are wanting to see and, while I can never promise anything outside of commission work, I do try and put out what I think will make people happy.

6 comments:

  1. Your DBZ works are very very well done. I'm not into yaoi, but your yaoi/bi pieces are really fun to look at as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope to see more of this dbx stuff like this, maybe comic like this quality.
    Keep it up please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus Christ even my girlfriend loves this, can't wait to see more straight shota stuff like this, would love to see more to share with her, you draw perfectly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and if you can, please try to incorporate some tit sucking action, that would be such a great plus

      Delete
  4. WOW! Your artwork is friggin' awesome and the way you draw Chi-Chi is hot. Will you be doing more pics with Chi-Chi, maybe her with her hairstyle/look from episode 288 - He's Always Late.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQunGVUfeJs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can say with 100% certainty that I will definitely be drawing Chi-Chi again. As to whether I'll ever use that design of her, I can't say for sure. You could, of course, commission me to guarantee I will.

      Delete