Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Keeping it Brief

So I've done a lot of DBZ incest lately focusing more on the yaoi side of things, so here's a pic of Trunks with three generations of relatives. I know this design for Bulla is no longer cannon, since GT is out altogether as far as I know, but I decided I'd rather use her as a teenager than the much younger version that appears towards the end of Z.

It occurred to me after I'd already committed to this pose that I could also have thrown Trunks' aunt Tights into the mix, but the picture is already a little crowded. Poor Mrs. Briefs is just off to the side kissing her granddaughter; I'm not even sure where I would have stuck Tights. (Maybe behind Bulma, licking Bulla's ass? I don't know.)

Anyway, I think it turned out fine. I'd like to do more DBZ stuff soon, but I think I need to take a break from it and work on some other stuff. Dragon Ball is one of my favorite things ever, though, so I'll definitely be doing more eventually.

1 comment:

  1. What a great series of pics you've made so far, Near. I would love to see more DBZ from you. Keep up the good work as usual ^_^d