Saturday, August 1, 2015

DBZ - Son Bonding 2

This is a follow-up to a picture I did in March. It got some positive feedback, and the consensus seemed like people wanted to see more. I agreed, so I drew this up and just finished it. I know a few people were wanting to see Goten and Gohan team up on Chi-Chi, and I'm sorry I didn't deliver that this time. I may do that in the future, though I'm kind of enjoying Goten as the bottom so far.

Some of you may have noticed a poll up on the side of the blog. I added this as a way to gauge who my audience is and what they'd like to see. I plan to rotate the polls out occasionally, just to get an idea of what people are in to. I may occasionally use these polls as a way to decide what to draw next, but we'll see.


  1. Your artwork is awesome bro - I know your busy but please could you consider Gogeta (Dragon Ball Z) & Teen Bulma & Teen Chi-Chi (Dragon Ball) - or if you do commissions, thanks man.

    1. I do do commissions. You can find my contact information and going rates in the sidebar of this blog.