Sunday, November 16, 2014

PBX - More Mom Swapping

This is another Pandoras Box picture I was commissioned to color. Once again we see the boys trading their mothers a swimming pool, though this time they have little signs to go along with their naughty activities.

I'd always wanted to take a crack at this one, but I had been putting it off because I don't have a lot of experience with water, especially bodies in water. I'm not one to shy away from a challenge, though, so I took this commission as an opportunity to try something relatively new to me. Hopefully my inexperience didn't ruin the picture for anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Just leaving this here anonymously, I really want to thank you for taking on PBX arts and giving them vibrant colors while at the same time making them visually pleasing for the eye (unlike one other selfish colorist).

    Cheers and looking forward to your future PBX/DBZ colors.

    ReplyDelete