Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Eromugen Page 44

As promised, I have something new for you guys. It's a new Eromugen page, where we see Siat continue her discussion with Wars. There may be a penis in there, too.

I like this page a lot. I'm never 100% satisfied with anything I draw, since I have yet to draw the perfect picture, but I think the issues I have with this one are fairly minimal. I'm looking forward to continuing this scene in the next few updates, whenever they may come.

I'm happy to announce that I've received several entries for the Eromugen OC contest over the past few months. I now have enough that I could open it up for voting, but since I'm still a long way off from being ready to write the chapter based on the winner, I'd like to wait a bit longer to give more people the chance to enter. Thanks to everyone who's sent something in, I'm very pleased with the response!

No comments:

Post a Comment