Saturday, July 5, 2014

Eromugen Page 43

Eromugen's updates have become fewer and farther between it feels like. Maybe it just seems that way because I have my fingers in so many pots right now, but I do regret how little time I get to devote to it. However, the project was never meant to be anything more than something I work on in my spare time, so perhaps that's inevitable. This is the one comic that will run for as long as I'm drawing boobies and vajay-jays, though, so it'll get its revenge through longevity if nothing else.

I really like this page, personally, though I doubt it'll be seen as anything special by anyone else. This is the first real serious blowjob the comic has had, though, so it's got that going for it. It's also where we really start getting into not only the first real sex scene with our two protagonists, but also the narrative of this chapter. I don't know how apparent it is right now that there's a narrative to this chapter, but it'll be pretty clear by the end.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to him or her. For all the details, go here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2012/10/eromugen-oc-contest.html, plus some later details here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2013/03/oc-contest-update.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment