Saturday, April 26, 2014

Eromugen Page 39

I found some time between other projects to finish the new Eromugen page. Not much to say about this one, other than Siat's getting a wardrobe change.(Yay!) There'll be sex soon, don't worry.

Instead, I'd like to take a moment to apologize that all I work on these days is one of three things. Either it (occasionally) a new Eromugen, or it's a commission or the WWOEC Woman of the Month. I'd like to get back to doing my own thing, and hopefully I'll have some pics up soon that aren't any of those things. In the meantime, enjoy Siat's new pants.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to him or her. For all the details, go here:, plus some later details here:

No comments:

Post a Comment