Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Eromugen Page 32

Oh, geez, it's been too long since I finished a page. I've just been super busy with commissions lately (which is great, I love doing commissions), and it didn't feel right to work on this when I had paid pieces to finish. I feel like my work's improved a lot since I first drew this page, too, so it doesn't look as good as some of the other pics I've done recently.

Anyway, we're still wrapping up this flashback. A couple more pages should do it for the chapter, so I hope you'll all continue to stick with me moving forward.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to him or her. For all the details, go here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2012/10/eromugen-oc-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment