Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Eromugen Page 26

As we reach the last leg of Chapter Two, all I have to say is I hope you all are enjoying Eromugen thus far. I know updates aren't as quick as they could be, and the pace is a bit slow, but I'm really enjoying making this comic and I can only hope that you're enjoying reading it just as much. After this chapter we'll return to the present, where the story can move forward. We still have some pages to go, where we learn how Siat met Wars and Machete's ultimate fate. Until then, enjoy this lesbian fun.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to him or her. For all the details, go here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2012/10/eromugen-oc-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment