Sunday, May 5, 2013

Eromugen Page 24

New character! I just love the name Machete Devilstrife. I got it doing some random name generation and had to use it, and this character was nameless at the time so I gave it to her.

Not a lot to say about this page, really. I hope people like Machete's design. She's supposed to be pretty ripped, given her role later in the story, but I know sometimes my women can end up looking more butch than I intended. As a kid I was discourage from drawing women because, well, my folks were afraid I'd end up doing exactly what this blog is if I did, so a lot of my early drawings were just dudes. I think I've removed that pretty much as a problem, but I still worry about it sometimes, especially with women who are supposed to be a bit beefy.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to him or her. For all the details, go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment