Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Eromugen Page 23

Next page: A new character is introduced! Hooray!

I hope everyone is enjoying this chapter. I realize the subject matter isn't for everyone, but I promise brutal (well, semi-brutal) chapters like this one won't be frequent. Initially this chapter was meant to just be a few pages at the start of what will be Chapter Three, but I was convinced through discussion with a few individuals to stretch it out to a full chapter on its own. I think that was the right decision, as now I'll get to do a bit more storytelling in the latter half of the chapter than I would have been able to otherwise.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to them. For all the details, go here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2012/10/eromugen-oc-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment