Tuesday, March 19, 2013

OC Contest Update

I have decided that the final decision in the OC Contest for Eromugen will lie with my followers. Once I close entry to the contest, I'll hand-pick my favorite four (possibly more, if it comes to it) and draw each of them as they would appear in the comic. I'll post these pics, along with a poll where anyone can vote on their favorites. The winner of the poll will be the one to get a chapter dedicated to that character, along with some say in who they "perform" with, and what sorts of fetishes will be involved.

I don't have a date set for registration to end, chances are I'll just close entry once I feel I have enough to choose from. The actual chapter the winner will appear in is still a ways off, but the contest might end well before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment