Thursday, February 7, 2013

Eromugen Page 21

Normally I try and space out the types of updates I'm making. I'll post a Woman of the Month pic here, a coloring job there, or an Eromugen page over there. But right now, with most of my other projects being long-term endeavors, I really didn't have anything else done before this page. Part of it's just that this was a very easy page, little dialogue and no need to create narrative through the images as they're from separate periods of time, and part of it's just that I really like this page and enjoyed working on it. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it, too.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to them. For all the details, go here: http://nearhentai.blogspot.com/2012/10/eromugen-oc-contest.html

No comments:

Post a Comment