Thursday, January 31, 2013

Eromugen Page 20

Finally I get the new Eromugen page out. This is the last time we'll see Uwora or Asuka Wildstar for awhile, though I do plan to bring both characters back (older) in future chapters.

I'd like to apologize for the low level of content I'm putting out right now. Not including my other projects (such as Near and Friends or Near Wrestling), I have a pretty full plate. Right now I'm working on two separate comic commissions (one for the Fantastic Four, one for My Little Pony), as well as two new original comic series (a superhero parody and an ongoing crossover concept). Also I'm inking and coloring four or five other comics for artists like DTiberius and Glassfish, as well as another Dragonball Z doujin. This is all in addition to Eromugen, which I'm trying to keep updating fairly regularly. This does mean I'm a bit bogged down, but hopefully the pay-off will be loads of great new content coming out around the same time in the future.

Don't forget that there's an ongoing contest right now to get your OC not only in Eromugen, but to have a whole chapter dedicated to them. For all the details, go here:

No comments:

Post a Comment