Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fantastic Four Commission

This here is a little commission I did recently for a fan of the site. At first I was a bit apprehensive about drawing The Thing in a sexually submissive role, I hadn't really considered it before, but I enjoyed the chance to work with the rocky texture of his skin and Mr. Fantastic's stretching is always fun to draw. There are very good odds of the commissioner paying for a follow up pic, and others in this vein, so if you like this one then stay tuned for more like it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! The Thing is not really being all that submissive but fun none the less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Submissive may have been too strong of a word. ^_^ I suppose what I meant to say is, I'm used to seeing him on the giving end of penetration, not the receiving.

      Delete