Friday, July 6, 2012

Eromugen Page 10

Ten pages in and things get intense! I'm thinking this chapter is probably close to done, certainly no more than five pages less. Probably less, in fact, though I don't have a specific plan, more just general ideas of what I want to happen. Hopefully you're all enjoying this chapter, because I'm enjoying making it more and more as I go along. I feel I'm getting better at the comic thing, as well as drawing the same characters over and over. Feel free to let me know how you like it or what you may want to see in future chapters! I have plans, but I'm also very open to ideas. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun while making this comic. I can't wait to see which part of Siat that Habetha will try next after enjoying an appetizer. Maybe another group of so-called heroes will cum to her rescue?!