Monday, July 2, 2012

Bijob #1 - Team Rocket

So, I hesitate to call this a series, but whatever. The idea is to have a blowjob by one female and one male character who have some sort of tie together. This came about because, well, I really like this concept and there doesn't seem to be as much of it out there as I would've thought. So I'm contributing! Hopefully I'm not the only one into this sort of thing. ^_^
For the record, the guy being serviced here is meant to be Giovanni. Not sure if the orange shirt and pants were enough of a clue, but whatever.

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely awesome. There's far to little bisexual art out there, and I wholly support this series of bijob pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I happen to agree wholeheartedly. :)

      Delete
    2. At this rate, Giovanni should be 'blasting off' real soon!

      Delete
  2. Love it need so much more please make more of this series!

    Thanks for the awesome art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work here. May I maybe suggest a characters to take part in this series?

    Here are a few based on the old Batman the animated series cartoon

    Harley QUinn and Joker blowing Batman Or Batgirl and Robin blowing Batman.

    Do you like ether idea Near?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm... Maybe the latter. I hadn't really given much thought to Western sources.

      Delete
    2. Gives me hope its got a shot, Make me happy :)

      Thanks again Near!

      Delete