Sunday, April 15, 2012

WWOTM - Roberta Rhodes

The WWOEC Woman of the Month for April of 2012 is Roberta Rhodes from Iron Man: Armored Adventures. I've been wanting to do a pic like this (mother, son, other girl in the middle) for awhile, so I took advantage of the opportunity to do it here. I may have reached a bit outside my talents here, as the picture is more complicated than what I usually draw, but I think it turned out alright. At the very least, I like the dichotomy here.

I watched a few episodes of IM:AA for reference, and I've got to say... I was disappointed. Now, maybe the show gets better later on, but the first few episodes were so bland, dull, predictable and just generally uninteresting that I don't think I'll make an effort to find out. The animation really isn't very expressive, and I just couldn't get into it. I really wanted to, too, since both Roberta and Pepper, here, are very sexy. I find it unlikely that I'll revisit these characters, though. Hopefully you'll enjoy the pic, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment