Thursday, December 8, 2011

Social Experimient

The title of this post is totally bogus, but whatever.

I'm trying something to see if I can generate some activity around here. I know from my page view count that some people visit here, I just need to get you guys posting. So, here's what's going down. I'm going to let you guys nominate girls you like (they can be anime, Western cartoon, comic book, anything drawn). After I have 10+ girls nominated, I'll run a poll on the side of the blog for a week or two (depends on how quickly I get votes). The top two girls on the poll will be put into a non-COY pic together. I know the quality of my pics can vary, so I'll go ahead and promise right now that this will be one of those pics I put extra effort into.

So, if you want to see someone drawn by me with another hot chick, make your nominations. For now I'm just taking the first name you post, but if it looks like I may not get the full 10 I'll take other suggestions, so nominate in the order of how much you want to see them on the poll (not pole, get your minds out of the gutter).

9 comments:

  1. Uh didn't know this existed lol
    Well anyway I'd like to nominate my fav milf, who is Weda from Hare+Guu :D
    Thanks and cya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hmm... lemme see...

    i nominate JLU's Killer Frost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominate Tayuya (Curse Seal Level 2 form preferably) from Naruto

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why, chaosinuyasha, but I was half-expecting you to nominate Sailor Pluto or Sesshoumaru's Mom! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominate Juri Han, my fav girl of SF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how you drew the Sorceress from He-Man, so I nominate the 2011 version of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominate Rainbow Dash form MLP:FIM

    ReplyDelete