Monday, December 5, 2011

Mahbu of Jade Cocoon

When I grew up there were two monster collecting games I loved, Monster Rancher and Jade Cocoon (I collected Pokémon cards and watched the anime, but didn't really play the games until Diamond/Pearl). The lovely lady with the full mouth is Mahbu, the wife of Levant, who happens to be the protagonist of Jade Cocoon.

If you've never played Jade Cocoon for the PlayStation, I highly recommend it. It holds up surprisingly well today, despite graphics that are sub-par by today's standards (but pretty impressive for the time), and voice acting that's wooden at best. These flaws are made up by beautiful locations, terrific character designs (courtesy of Katsuya Kondō), and the most original monster breeding system I've ever seen in a game. This is the only game I've played with infinite creatures in it. Due to the ability to combine creatures you capture, you can create monsters so original that no one else has anything like them, even amongst the thousands (or more) of players this game has had. It's really something unique, and I can't believe the system hasn't been exploited in successors to this game.

All that aside, here's Mahbu with a cock in her mouth. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment